Billing, Migration & Security
The Next Generation Wireless Hammerhead program is a focused 3-day event which provides students with an overview on the technologies, business models and issues associated with the migration to and deployment of next generation wireless technologies, products, services and business models. This course will review all of the major dimensions of the business models, operations, authentication, authorization and accounting, partner management, profitability and marketing.
Who Should Attend?
The NextGen Wireless: Billing, Migration and Security class has been developed for any and all individuals involved in the development, administration, protection, assurance and operation of next generation wireless technologies in existing telecoms environments and start-up organizations.
Critical value will be provided for people who are:
- Revenue assurance professionals who want to develop a strategy for how they can get involved in protecting their organizations against fraud risk, leakage loss and margin loss during the process of migration from existing wireless technologies, products and services (GSM, CDMA) to the new generation of wireless data products and services
- Revenue assurance, finance, management, audit, I/T and operational professionals interested in learning the differences between their current wireless environment and the new Wireless Broadband, UMTS, GPRS, LTE, HSPA, WiMax, WIFI, Wireless ISP and Wireless Cloud environments
- Professionals involved in the design of new products and services based upon Next Gen Wireless Technologies (Wireless Broadband, Wireless IMS, Wireless Cloud, Wireless Corporate Services, Wireless IPTV, Wireless Consumer Services)
- Individuals responsible for conceiving, designing, building and delivering nextgen wireless broadband environments and businesses
- Corporate sales and business development executives interested in learning how they can more effectively tap into the potential value that nextgen wireless and IMS services and programs represent
Technology & Line of Business Focus:
The focus for this curricullum is on the management and operation of a wireless telecommunications company (GSM, CDMA, GPRS) and the migration to and implementation of NextGen products and services using:
- UMTS, GPRS, LTE, HSPA, WiMax, Wifi, Mobile Broadband and delivering using NextGen business models / service models
- Wireless Cloud
- Mobile Broadband
- Mobile Video (IPTV) , 3G, 4G, LTE, HSPA
- The understanding and deployment of integrated IMS Solutions
The objective is to provide students with an end-to-end understanding of how the technologies work, how revenue is earned, managed, billed,
collected and assured.
The Week at a Glance
NGW and Internet
Architecture & Billing
Margins & Markets
|Opening Session||What is NextGen Wireless?||Security for NGW Services||Wireless ISP|
|Morning Session||NGW Business Models||WIFI: Operations & Assurance||Wireless Broadcaster|
|Late Morning Session||Role of Revenue Assurance||WiMax: Operations & Assurances||Wireless Cloud & IMS|
|Afternoon Opening||Best Practices and Cases||GPRS & UMTS||Pricing & Margins|
|Afternoon Session||The Internet as a Business||LTE & IMS||Risk Mitigation Services &
|Late Afternoon Session||Billing Internet Services||Postpaid, Prepaid &
|Closing Session||Securing Internet Businesses||SNMP, 95thP, Bespoke, &
|New Cloud Corporate Offerings|