Revenue Assurance Governance
According to the GRAPA standards and benchmarks, one thing in telecommunications today is absolutely clear: revenue assurance is undeniably a financially-focused function. This one-day course shows you how the GRAPA Revenue Assurance Governance Model can provide top management with the tools, techniques, and standards to get control of the RA function in a way that corresponds with finance.
This course will highlight the new Revenue Assurance Governance model (RAG©), which provides a new, standards-based framework for assigning, tracking, monitoring, and adjusting the investment of different revenue assurance activities, making them directly relevant to top management’s view of the business.
Based on over four years of extensive benchmarking, consensus building, and consultation with CFOs, auditors, and consultants, the RAG© is quickly becoming the absolute standard for the financial-based management and control of revenue assurance activities.
Through the RA Governance Program, students will learn:
- How to use RA to lay a new foundation for a corporate culture based on integrity in the management of revenues, heightened corporate responsibility by all departments, and a compliance model that fits within your cultural framework and budget.
- Transform a haphazard, opinion-based, personality-driven RA environment into one that is objective, standards-based, and methods-driven.
- The three primary postures of a RA department (rangers, farmers, and defenders) and how to use them to meet corporate objectives.
Who Should Attend?
High-level telecoms executives looking for a comprehensive briefing on the GRAPA standards, certification, and governance model. This includes:
- CFOs, Controllers, and Executive Finance Members
- CEOs and Top Management Executive Team
- Internal Auditor/Risk Management Officers
- RA Managers and Experienced RA Professionals
RA Manager's Workshop: At a Glance
This one-day course provides RA professionals with the foundational pillars of the GRAPA revenue governance architecture. The pillars include revenue mapping, noise analysis, DAM©: standardized enforcement, confidence mapping and more!
|RA Governance 101: Mastering Governance|
|Opening Session||NGN Telcos/ Last Gen. Governance|
|Morning Session||NGN Governance: The Revenue Reality|
|Margin, Forecast & Variance Controls|
|Afternoon Opening||Domains and Revenue Mapping|
|Afternoon Session||Confidence Assignation|
|RA Postures: Patrol, Panoptic, Plenary|
|Closing Session||Functional Reporting and Relevance|
Revenue Assurance Governance is a sub-course of the 5-day Executive Revenue Assurance (XRA) Curriculum. Participants can either enroll in the week-long course, or they can attend specific sub-courses of the training. The one-day Revenue Assurance Governance course is offered during the third day of the week-long program.