Use Pricing to take your Company Ahead of the Competition
Innovative Billing Models, Payment Structures, and Value Creation
The Pricing Assurance Hammer-head Program:
Telecoms around the world are being forced to develop new and better ways to maximize profits and minimize risks as changes to technologies, products, and markets continue at an ever increasing pace. One key component of emerging strategies for profit maximization is the creation of more attractive price plans for new offerings.
The Pricing Hammer-head course is designed to help pricing analysts, marketing and new product teams restructure how they look at risks and rewards to build innovative pricing plans for new products.
During this course we review the fundamental principles of value creation, pricing, CAPEX/OPEX management, and profit maximization. With these, pricing specialists will have a better understanding of how to leverage current assets and services to create more attractive pricing plans that they can be confident do not tap into the organization’s bottom line.
Furthermore, this Hammer-head program reviews techniques and controls that can be implemented with the pricing discipline, so that financial risk-related professionals and top management can understand the cost and margin relationship behind each new service offering.
Students will also learn about the latest methods of Micro-Economic Modeling for programs and CAPEX management (the Tele-Economics Discipline) as well as the methods being utilized to measure and get financial controls over the risk/profit profiles that these high paced, high risk deployment plans require. Armed with this information, pricing specialists can assure that their plans lead to a positive margin without slowing down new product launches and deployments.
Key Objectives for this program include:
- Measure and control the risk associated with pricing activities
- Determine how you can best leverage different pricing structures, bundles, segments, campaigns, and policies to elicit maximum impact in the marketplace
- Understand alternative subsidy pricing models utilized by most telecoms today, how they are designed, what they accomplish, and how to use them effectively (bundling, invisible margins, subsidies, cross-margin swaps, free samples, cross-sell and up-sell, loss leader).
- Make pricing process faster, more efficient, more profitable, and more secure using techniques perfected over fifty years in telecoms.
- The accuracy and integrity of account balance management and controls
- Use billing and pricing as strategic weapons to build competitive advantage
Who Should Attend?
- Pricing Specialists
- Risk-related professionals involved in measuring the financial success of pricing procedures
- Marketing team
- New Product team
- RA team members involved with the Pricing Assurance domain
- Top Management interested in implementing better strategy around current pricing discipline to protect margins and build competitive advantage