RA for Voice Telecommunications
RA for Voice Telecommunications Hammer-Head Program Overview
The three day Revenue Assurance Survey Course for GSM/CDMA and Wireline Voice is designed to provide the student with a comprehensive introduction to the professional practice of revenue assurance as defined by the GRAPA standards. It overviews the mapping of controls to the key, end-to-end revenue streams typical to GSM/CDMA and Wireline Voice Telecoms.
Who Should Attend?
The primary audience for this training are revenue assurance professionals and others involved in related activities including internal audit, I/T, operational managers and finance and accounting personnel.
This course is a must for:
- People new to telecoms and the modern practice of revenue assurance
- Auditors and finance professionals interested in learning more about how the RA function is organized and practiced
- RA managers and experienced professionals interested in verifying their approaches and skills and looking for new approaches to how best to teach these methods to their staff
- People looking for a more systematic, measurable, reliable and repeatable method for the performance of revenue assurance
- People who want to understand how to organize the revenue assurance function
- People interested in learning the industry best practice in how to assess (or develop requirements for) revenue assurance software solutions
Technology & Line of Business Focus:
Focus is on the assurance of voice telecoms for GSM-CDMA carriers.
The Week at a Glance
|Opening Session||Intro to Network||Intro to Billing Systems||Intro to Partner Assurance|
|Morning Session||The Domain Analysis Methodology (DAM©)||Postpaid Billing Systems (mediation, interconnect, roaming)||Interconnect (Protocols, Boundaries, DAM)|
|Late Morning Session||Circuit Principles (Wireline, GSM, CDMA)||Prepaid Billing Systems||SIMBOX, Bypass, and Related Risks|
|Afternoon Opening||Data Principles (ISP, WIMAX, GPRS, DSL)||Diameter, radius, and packet billing systems||Roaming (Protocols, Boundaries, DAM)|
|Afternoon Session||Broadcast Principles (Satellite, Cable)||Credit, provisioning, and channels||Content (Protocols, Boundaries, DAM)|
|Late Afternoon Session||Femtocells, Microwave, Leased-lines||Convergent billing systems||Regulator's Dilemma and Fraud Protection|
|Closing Session||Assure any Network||M-banking and location-based billing||VNO and Outsourcing Risks|